▪ London Broil
▪ Virginia Baked Ham with a Chambord Glaze
▪ Roasted Pork Loin served with an Apple Cinnamon Raisin Reduction
▪ Beef Sirloin served with Mushroom Au Jus
▪ Roasted Tenderloin of Beef (Filet) served with a Mushroom Merlot Sauce
▪ Roasted Turkey Breast served with Homemade Gravy
▪ Herb Roasted Prime Rib served with Au Jus and Horseradish Cream Sauce
All carving stations are attended, include dinner rolls, and are based on a 6 oz. portion per person.
▪ Basic – Choice of penne or bow tie pasta served with choice of (2) sauces (Burgundy Marinara, Alfredo, Pesto, Tomato Basil, or Garlic, Olive Oil & Italian Seasonings)
▪ Fresco – Choice of (2) upgraded sauces (Vodka Rosa, Ala Roma, Smoked Cheese & Sun-dried Tomato, Creamy Pesto, Meat Sauce)
▪ Premier – Choice of (1) upgraded pasta selection (choose from assorted stuffed ravioli, tortellini pastas or gnocchi)
▪ Pasta Additions — Primavera, Chicken, Pancetta, Shrimp
All pasta stations are attended and include dinner rolls and parmesan cheese.
Assorted potato selections served in different bar glasses with delicious garnishes
▪ Standard — Potato & garnish selections such as mashed, sweet mashed, augratin, or roasted potatoes with sour cream, bacon, and cheese
▪ Gourmet — Potato & garnish selections such as roasted fingerling, parmesan smashed, balsamic roasted, or two potato gratin with sun-dried tomatoes, basil, marshmallows and the basic toppings listed above
Potato and garnish selections may vary based on season. There is a 50 person minimum for potato bars.
Quesadillas made with cheese, peppers, & onions
▪ Quesadilla Additions — Grilled Vegetables, Chicken, Sirloin, Shrimp
All quesadilla stations are attended and include salsa, sour cream and lettuce. Guacamole available as an addition.
Shrimp & Grits Station
Shrimp sautéed in lemon, butter and seasonings for your guests served with warm grits and spicy butter, crispy bacon, cheese, chives, and lemon for garnish.
A $125 attendant fee will be added to the price of all attended stations.
With its historic Old Florida setting and award-winning food, The Tap Room at Dubsdread is one of Orlando's best restaurants.
The Historic Dubsdread Ballroom is an enormously popular wedding and event venue. Historic Dubsdread Catering is proud to produce
the weddings and events at the Dubsdread Ballroom, Highland Manor and Leu Gardens.
Three Premium Venues – Three Distinctive Styles – One Award Winning Team
The Tap Room at Dubsdread is located in College Park just north of downtown Orlando
549 West Par Street, Orlando, Florida 32804
© 2000-2013 The Tap Room at Dubsdread
Home | Weddings | Venues | Catering | Contact | Tap Room 407.650.0100 | Catering 407.650.9558